Specializing in Membrane Filtration/Separation
Membrane Specialists LLC supplies a full range of membrane equipment and process-development services to clients in the industrial, biofuels/bioproducts, food & beverage, Nutraceuticals and water-treatment markets. The firm develops customized process solutions using microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis and all available membrane geometries including polymeric tubular, spiral-wound and hollow-fiber membranes, as well as inorganic ceramic and stainless-steel membranes. This unbiased approach to crossflow membrane selection ensures a truly independent solution for each application.
The key people behind Membrane Specialists are all formerly associated with PCI Membrane Systems, Inc. (a unit of the Water & Wastewater Division of ITT), and the new company has been named as exclusive distributors of PCI Membrane products in the Americas.
Why Membrane Specialists?
- Independent process and membrane evaluation
- Applications and Process Development
- Rental of pilot equipment from our extensive inventory
- Capital plant and process operational cost projection
- Engineering and System Design, Build and Installation
- Operator training and technical support for optimal plant performance
- On-site support or modem-based monitoring and control adjustment
- Supply of replacement membranes and parts
- Consultancy Services